Caribou Gear Tarp

Kansas success

ashersdad

People always ask why I would drive all the way from Oregon to Kansas to hunt. I don't know, I guess 4 for 4 on turkeys, 4 for 5 on deer, a bunch of pheasants, and a few coyotes is reason enough for me.:D :D

Here is my first turkey. Spot and stalk.;)
DSCN1592.JPG

A few pheasants.
DSCN1589.JPG

Garrett's nice 9 point.
DSCN1604.JPG

TJ my 11 year old cousins boy shot his first whitetail. Sorry for the picture quality, I didn't have any field photos. A nice 8 point.
DSCN1617.JPG

Cliff got the "big one" on the trip. This was one of three big whitetails we saw. This guy was rutting hard.
DSCN1618.JPG

I had a muzzleloader tag for either whitetail or muley. We saw 3 huge muleys but just couldn't make it happen. On the last day this guy gave me an opportunity and I decided he was too good to pass up.
DSCN1630.JPG

He has a nice "bladed" antler and a cool hole in his main beam.
DSCN1638.JPG

It was an awesome hunt and we saw a ton of game. I couldn't ask for a better ending to a great hunting season.

Awesome pictures !!! Even the Blurry one ;)

Congrats to he Lot of ya, you guys did well. Thats not a bad deer for a dink.... not bad at all !

Looks well worth the drive. Some great bucks to take back home too.

Wow.....looks like a great hunt. Your Muley is awesome. Glad you decided he was "good" enough. Man, definately see why you make the drive.

Wow. Next time you go, swing by Montana a let me tag along.

Congrats on some great critters.

Congrats! I've been thinking about going back to Kansas next year, i think you just helped me make up my mind!

have nothing new to add to the above except for those are some nice mature birds you got there. remember having those way back when here in illinois. now we got coyotes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back