Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kansas results are up!

ashersdad

I drew my whitetail tag. Sounds like Fin and Spitz did as well. Anyone else here at OYOA gonna be hunting Kansas this year?

Thanks for the heads up! Somehow I managed to draw as well. Let the hunt planning begin!

I've got a couple points. Doubt I need that many, but why don't you guys get down there a little early this year and find me a good spot to try in 2011.;)

Good luck fellas.

My sons and I have just purchased the whitetail honey hole. This honey hole has produced some huge whitetails, with some occasional big mulies roaming through. My sons are setting up the fee schedule now. A neighboring outfitter is getting $6,000 for a five day guided hunt.

PM me if you have interest.

The left over draws happen soon.

Another point for me as well.

Upper Deck has been working hard to access some good property and I may be using those points in the next year or so!

congrats to the ones that drew tags and good luck. I was wondering what units you would be hunting in. Just curious. I live on a farm in North Central Kansas and have grown up hunting here. I'd be more than happy to try to help out with any info. or questions. Could possibly get someone setup on some private property to Archery hunt. my Family owns acrage and lease some for hunting too.

Welcome! I've been gathering points for KS for a few years now. Luckily, points are easier to get than info on places to go.

Another point collector here, although I didn't see the need this year. Sounds like we could have a HT party there some year, with all the collectors...

I'm a go.
I've got less than you guys, but still enough to draw.

Just think, we could get some OYOA pics to rival Mossback! :D Sorta like Canada in '03.

HuntTalkgangandChrissbear.jpg

TheWholeGang.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back