Caribou Gear

Kansas Non Resident Deer is up

mhungerford

You have to call them but they will tell you if you drew or not. I was lucky and drew a muzzle loader Mule Deer stamp. :D

Good luck to everyone.

Congrats! I"m sitting on some, now almost not needed, points. Just need to decide which year and what season to cash them in.

You have to call them but they will tell you if you drew or not. I was lucky and drew a muzzle loader Mule Deer stamp. :D

Good luck to everyone.

Nice mhungerford. Good luck. I was out a few weeks ago to do some turkey hunting and saw plenty of whitetails, but, don't think i was far enough west for the good mule deer habitat. It would be a fun hunt for sure.

Mhungerford... You drew my tag!!! Haha. I will call tomorrow and see what the word is. Surely I drew the muzzleloader whitetail tag and hopefully the mule deer stamp. What units did you put in for if you don't mind me asking. I did 2,1 first choice and 1,2 for my second.

No muley again for me but got the standby whitetail tag so that's good. My 2 buddies got the mule deer stamp so it will be a fun hunt for everyone.

Mhungerford... You drew my tag!!! Haha. I will call tomorrow and see what the word is. Surely I drew the muzzleloader whitetail tag and hopefully the mule deer stamp. What units did you put in for if you don't mind me asking. I did 2,1 first choice and 1,2 for my second.

I drew area 17&5

17 and 5 are good units, have you hunted there before. I think you have some of Gove county in there and you should check out those WIHA areas in Gove. Drought has been hard on the deer but there are still some good deer out there.

I had a mule deer tag last year and hunted 1 and 2. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTP1029
Back