Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kansas Draw Results

You have to have an any tag in Kansas to get a doe tag.
For the “regular season” I think you are correct. For the January “extended season, it is OTC for residents, and I think non-residents as well.

We did not draw. First time that has happened, since they increased tags #'s about 10 years ago. On to plan H.

• Sad
Reactions: LCH
A Facebook posting for the Kansas Hunting/Angler page reminded all that last year KDWP charged everybody's cards to see who might have a non working card, and credited back (everyone??) before the real draw results were made known. Not wanting to be a Debbie Downer, but until you get the email, hold your applause or disgust.

A Facebook posting for the Kansas Hunting/Angler page reminded all that last year KDWP charged everybody's cards to see who might have a non working card, and credited back (everyone??) before the real draw results were made known. Not wanting to be a Debbie Downer, but until you get the email, hold your applause or disgust.
Thank you I will hold my disgustedness!!

I got an email a week or so ago saying that they would be drawing on the 22nd and let everyone know by the 24th.

Yup unsuccessful for the first time ever I had drawn the previous 8 times so I was due for a miss..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back