Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Just moved to the Sterling, CO area.

Dawgkilla

Moved up from Colorado Springs when I took a job at Cabela's in Sidney, NE.
Lookin' fer like minded predator hunters to get together and swap some stories, drink some beers and maybe kill a few fur barin' critters.
:)

Dawgkilla

Dawg

I live in Sidney. Born here and moved to Lincoln when i was 5. Recently moved back to sidney in May. Did alot of coyote callin back east. I have seen alot of dogs around here and have a few private spots and some CRP ground where i know there are den sites. Always lookin for a hunting partner. Shoot me an email if you are interested in getting in touch. My wife works up in the travel department at Cabela's.

[email protected]

Matt

Wow, nice to see a few others from the panhandle on here. Moved to Scottsbluff/Gering about 2 years ago. Sterling huh? They still have a drive in theater there. ABout all I can say for it, other than you are allowed more than one elk tag in a lifetime. I am thinking that the hunting license is a big reason for remaining in CO?
Tim

Sterling, Gods country!

Dawgkilla:

Cool job! I have long roots back to Nebraska and Sterling. I wrestled for Northeastern Jr. Collage way back in the dark days and than moved on to University of Nebraska at Kearney to wrestle and get a degree in the process. Spent a bunch of years teaching high school in O’Niell, Nebraska and coaching for sure. NE Colorado has some great fishing and hunting for sure; enjoy your time out there.

Walt
Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
Your best bet in rafts, canoes and camp rentals in all of NW Alaska
www.northwestalaska.com

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back