Yeti GOBOX Collection

Just got the word......

ERSS

My antelope is coming home today. From the photo, I think I am going to be pretty happy with it!

Attachments

• php5CoX4RPM.jpg
    php5CoX4RPM.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,006
hopefully i'll have one of those dandy looking pronghorn on the wall in about a year too.

Thanks! Can't wait to get home from work and check him out.

My daughter just posted this picture with the caption "When dad asks you to pick something up for him......" :D

Attachments

• phpPtmvH7PM.jpg
    phpPtmvH7PM.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 954
Thanks! Can't wait to get home from work and check him out.

My daughter just posted this picture with the caption "When dad asks you to pick something up for him......" :D

Classic! Very nice

Isn't the steering wheel supposed to be on the other side? On another note, I should be getting mine back in two weeks.

The cape looks perfect, great horns, fantastic mount. Shouldn't that mount be buckled in?:D So, what kind of company will your antelope be in, when he gets home?

The cape looks perfect, great horns, fantastic mount. Shouldn't that mount be buckled in?:D So, what kind of company will your antelope be in, when he gets home?

That's what I told her! "Buckle him in and watch the ears".

He didn't go where I intended him to, but I think we found a good spot. Kind of a weird photo looking up from main floor. My wife thinks we need some kind of sage brush type arrangement in the corner in front of him and I agree.

Now I gotta figure out where to put my wife's deer when it's ready in June......I guess that's not a bad problem to have.

Attachments

• phpcjQPzTPM.jpg
    phpcjQPzTPM.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 742
Nice vantage point for the mount pose. Awesome room.

Your daughter's expression is classic.

Looks great!

I had a buck mounted on that same form, I love it.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenleafoutfitters
Back