Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Journey of Challenge Video

MTbowhunter84

Pretty neat video put together about archery. Very good points in the video. Pretty neat to watch the old and young guys with traditional equipment. Something I am contemplating getting into myself. My compound is set up out to 60 yds and really don't want to shoot any further other than practice to make those closer shots turn into chip shots. I always try to max myself at 50 and use my 60 for a follow up if time and circumstances are in order.

http://vimeo.com/69317899

Cool video. I'm like you, my bow is set up to sixty right now, but I'd certainly rather not shoot at an animal over 40.

Good video, good discussion point. Same goes for long range rifle hunting. I love to shoot and l enjoy pushing my limits with all my gear. I do have an issue with glorifying shooting an animal from one county to another. There must be a point when hunting becomes shooting.

Nice video. Some of those traditional shooting old timers have forgot more about hunting than many of us will ever know. That guy in the green shirt looks like he'd be fun to listen to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back