Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

John Titor and the Next American Revolution, Time travel WW3

feclnogn

next to the rock over by the tree on the other sid
Now this is interesting. Kind of makes you wonder. Makes for a good read. Better start stockpiling food and guns.

I posted this in the general forum but thought it would fit better here.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

web page

Please don't riddicule me, I thought this was interesting. :D :D

More than interesting Feclnogin; it closely resembles Theological views expressed over the books of Daniel, Acts, Revelations, and even Genesis. The Hopi Indians, and the Aztecs and Mayans shared these ancient beliefs as well. Or at least what can be interpreted from their stories and drawings. Feal neat stuff.
hump.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back