MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Joe Rogan on H.R.621

Huntin_GI

Team,

Joe Rogan/Cameron Hanes put Congressman Chaftez on blast and denounced H.R.621. I am posting this because Joe Rogan has exposure to potentially one of the largest nonhunting demographics that those of us spreading the word about H.R.621 could hope to reach. The number 1 reply to his post was pro-621. Let's change that.

I have linked post below. Follow the link and a.) Like his post and drop a like in the comments that helps move that pro-621 comment down. Currently it only has 15 more likes than the most popular anti-621. B.) Add fuel to the fire. Post why you think H.R.621 is a bad idea. These posts have the potential to reach 100's of people. People who can help change the outcome of H.R. 621/622.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154641658284902&substory_index=0&id=44636749901

Kudo's to Rogan! If you don't listen to his podcasts, especially those with hunting folks, you are missing out. IMO, he's a great new voice for hunters, hunting, and public lands. That said, I think both him and Hanes need a bit of brushing up on their facts at times.

PS- I'd love to hear Randy on his show...

Rogan is the man!!!! No bullshit, no nonsense podcasts that you can learn a lot from. He calls it like it is.

Kudo's to Rogan! If you don't listen to his podcasts, especially those with hunting folks, you are missing out. IMO, he's a great new voice for hunters, hunting, and public lands. That said, I think both him and Hanes need a bit of brushing up on their facts at times.

Last year, Rinella told me he gave Rogan my contact information as the guy to have on public lands issues. I would happily take advantage of Rogan's huge audience to help him "Spread the Gospel."

Last year, Rinella told me he gave Rogan my contact information as the guy to have on public lands issues. I would happily take advantage of Rogan's huge audience to help him "Spread the Gospel."

That would be a cool episode to watch/listen. Hope it happens, you would be reaching a audience that NO ONE in the outdoor industry has access to.

Maybe we should flood Joe's Facebook page with requests to get you on there ASAP. Sure would be nice if Steve would remind him about having you on. I can't think of any other public land advocate right now that has as much reach as Joe Rogan.

You ought to get him on Fresh Tracks!

Interesting. IIRC a few of the Meateater or ZeroPointZero folks, who work with/for Rinella, live and work out of Bozeman. Wonder if word could be passed along through them to Steve to see if this can be made to happen. I plan on doing as suggested below via social media.

I left a comment on Joe Rogan's Facebook post where he shared Cameron Hane's post to Chaffetz. Not sure it will get seen, as it's probably lost in the noise as he gets a lot of comments. His webpage has a forum, but I'm not a member and I did not see a "Contact Me" tab. That said, the Meateater webpage does have a contact me email address. I sent an email asking Steve to coordinate a podcast with Joe, Randy and himself to discuss the PLT issue. The email listed is as follows:

[email protected].

Maybe if enough folks contact Steve we can get his attention and see if he can help facilitate this to happen.

I think its great he is getting the word out, but cringe a little when he says stuff sometimes. overall I think its a good thing though

I think its great he is getting the word out, but cringe a little when he says stuff sometimes. overall I think its a good thing though

I cringe too because he has some of the information a little off, but I can't get too crazy about it because he has like 80 million downloads per month and that is a huge audience that might go do some research on their own after he talks about it.

His facts needs improvement. But his effort is A+

His "Facts" are better then any news organization out there.....he isn't beholden to his sponsors like cnn, fox, msnbc, etc. Rogan is probably one of the most objective podcasts host out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back