Caribou Gear Tarp

James....

Now the Clevland fans will love him again and the Miami fans will hate. I'll bet all those Cleavland fans that burned his jerseys when he left wish they could have them back. HaHa

Now the Clevland fans will love him again and the Miami fans will hate. I'll bet all those Cleavland fans that burned his jerseys when he left wish they could have them back. HaHa

I just told my wife this last night!! LOL. I'm betting when they were bashing him for leaving. . .they were just kidding . LOL. Ticket sales just went back up!!:)

It's amazing what a few losing seasons will do to peoples mindset. Also, guess I missed the sporting world being hammered with Montana news. mtmuley

I thought his decision had ,more to do about family than basketball. He wanted to raise his family in his home state. And, I think more importantly. that his wife wanted to go home. Smart man; listen to your wife,

I applaud his decision. Cleveland will be competive. but championships will be hard. I like his stance to govern his own destiny and make more more money than I could dream of. Hopefully Cleveland organization can give him the complimentary players he needs. If they do not , Le Bron will do this again next year. I admire the worker not bowing to the management and exercising his power.

I am a Heat fan and feel sorry for the Heat!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back