Jalapeno Stuffed Tenderloin

WyoDoug

This recipe is not wild game per se, but who says it can't be??? I think this will be delicious cooked with elk, deer, moose, antelope or any wild game tenderloin.

Last edited:
It can be done and it’s amazing! Elk backstrap. I didn’t get a finished picture as it was devoured in less than a few minutes.

Attachments

• A833D036-37E8-4740-A687-C668D0680CC1.jpeg
    A833D036-37E8-4740-A687-C668D0680CC1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
This looks awesome and I love Jalapenos!

If you're using backstrap, would you want to pre-cook the bacon a tad to ensure it is cooked all the way? I like my backstrap on the rare side, but my bacon crispy. Thoughts?
I do this when cooking bacon for a recipe! I like rare meat but crispy bacon! So i used the cooked bacon to my advantage!

I am betting a version of this that I did with stuffed pork chops would work which is bread crumbs, cream cheese, high-temp cheddar, jalapenos and onions would really be good. If I get antelope this year, I might smoke one and treat my hunting buddies to something that they can't take just one piece of.

This recipe is not wild game per se, but who says it can't be??? I think this will be delicious cooked with elk, deer, moose, antelope or any wild game tenderloin.

I think that is a back strap. They always misname it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back