Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Is this hat gay?

xp1030368.jpg

sober up larry. Actually since we were in my spot all the kills count towards my count. What did we kill in your spots? Oh thats right. Zero. Nada.

And then you took someone to my spot while i was working. Man that hurts.

Vote on folks. I sure hope larry loses that hat after this. Its embarrassing to be in the hills with a guy with a pink hat...and no gloves.

Larry I will not sit here and type accusations back and forth. I will let the poll speak for itself.

My last question is "Do you really own gloves if your hands are cold?"

Stan we are from a town called Rock Bottom. Get it right ;)

Indian larry,
I already knew what your response would be before you even typed it.

Lets see g/f for 6 years equals lots of money spent and no animals killed.

Lets see, no g/f for me, lots of money spent, lots of animals dead.

Hmmm looking back I have no regrets.

Larry how much did it cost you to buy your g/f (are you still going out?) a x mas gift?

Stan we are from a town called Rock Bottom. Get it right ;)

Indian larry,
I already knew what your response would be before you even typed it.

Lets see g/f for 6 years equals lots of money spent and no animals killed.

Lets see, no g/f for me, lots of money spent, lots of animals dead.

Larry how much did it cost you to buy your g/f (are you still going out?) a x mas gift?

you wanna see what i have....look up that roof over you head is mine. i may have had a gf but i still own a house....rent just went up 50%. i may lose the hat if i lose the poll but you may need it to stay warm tomorrow night

you may need it to stay warm tomorrow night

Dude thats fine with me because currently where I live it is colder inside than it is outside. If you raised the rent I expect the thermostat to at least go up a couple notches.

65 would be fine with me.

Thank you.

You two must really love each other, don't have too much fun arguing late into the night about a pink hat.

It's completely gay, and the guy who took the photo is probably the receiver. Nasty.

It's not so much gay as it is a fashion statement...

Having a weiner that belongs to someone else in you hand or mouth would be gay...

Know how i know your gay?? your pants are as gay as your hat.
That hat is more gay than the one Spitz stole from his sister last year. The only thing gay'er is any hat Miller wears while wearing sandals and drinking wine

I would say not only is it gay.

You would of found a lot of them at a winter Grateful Dead concert, or Phish or any other stinky hippy type bands of the past and present.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back