IQ Sights

huntid73

I am looking at purchasing an IQ sight with the retina lock. I have seen some pretty impressive reviews and videos, but not many people around my neck of the woods shoots these. I was wondering if any Hunttalkers have had any experience or reviews for these sights.

No info, just more questions. Are they in improvements to over a peep on the string? Do you still need the peep? I had looked briefly at them when I got a new bow last year. Thanks.

No info, just more questions. Are they in improvements to over a peep on the string? Do you still need the peep? I had looked briefly at them when I got a new bow last year. Thanks.

It's basically a 4 way bubble level to keep the bow straight. I personally haven't tried one, they look good and I'm sure they help. Keep an eye on Camofire, I've noticed a few on there in the last couple weeks.

I wear the no-line bifocals, and when I got my new bow last year, found that I often got a double image of the sight pins when looking thru the peep. So I am interested in options for a bowsight.

Same results here as MtHuntr, helps me focus on form, just have to hope the good habits form well enough to help at the moment of truth. Didn't miraculously turn me into Robin Hood! (yes, I still use a peep)

It's basically a 4 way bubble level to keep the bow straight. I personally haven't tried one, they look good and I'm sure they help. Keep an eye on Camofire, I've noticed a few on there in the last couple weeks.[/QUOTE

I have been looking for a while, my G5 is a little noisy and getting older. Saw an ad in a bowhunting mag for them and saw them pop up on Camofire, so my interest has certainly been growing in them.

It's basically a 4 way bubble level to keep the bow straight. I personally haven't tried one, they look good and I'm sure they help. Keep an eye on Camofire, I've noticed a few on there in the last couple weeks.

I have been looking for a while, my G5 is a little noisy and getting older. Saw an ad in a bowhunting mag for them and saw them pop up on Camofire, so my interest has certainly been growing in them.

I think they have a great function and can help maintain muscle memory. I just wish the site I wanted wasn't 300 bucks! sheesh these things can get costly quick!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back