Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Indiana meet up

midwesthunter

Anyone in or around IN interested in meeting up at the 2018 deer and turkey expo in Indy? Its Feb 22-25 this year. Maybe plan a future western hunt?

I would be willing to meet up. Last year I went to the expo Friday evening and the crowd was maybe 25% of what it is on the weekend.

I might be interested (the home life schedule has not been set that far out so I should get priority ... RIGHTTTT). Life south of Terre Haute.

Crawfordsville, here. I'm game. I agree with Friday as being a much lower crowd time. Tougher for the guys that have a longer drive, though.

Jeremy

If you all are looking for a good tenderloin spot try the Steer Inn on the Eastside in my old stomping grounds. Also on the Eastside is Heidelberg Haus Bakery on Pendleton Pike.....GREAT German Bakery that also has a lunch counter with meats from Claus' German Butcher Shop.

If you all are looking for a good tenderloin spot try the Steer Inn on the Eastside in my old stomping grounds. Also on the Eastside is Heidelberg Haus Bakery on Pendleton Pike.....GREAT German Bakery that also has a lunch counter with meats from Claus' German Butcher Shop.

Thanks I might have to check that out

The Steer Inn looks just the same as when you went there the first time. I try to stop in there when I am working in the area, they have great greasy cheeseburgers too!

The Steer Inn looks just the same as when you went there the first time. I try to stop in there when I am working in the area, they have great greasy cheeseburgers too!

My first house was 1 block west of 10th and Emerson. They had good breakfast too....

Probably never went to the Shi-Kay, huh? grin
My house was 1012 N Bancroft

Live in Carmel now

I was too young for "lounges" :) Went from there to BSU, to Clermont, to the Army and now CO. Our house was at 2208 N DeQuincy by the industrial park and the gravel pit....home of the dumped stolen cars and the IPD Friday night chopper "Friday Night Felony Flyovers" Amazing how small the world is

Back