Idaho Trophy Results are out

Congrats! Where did you draw?

My 13 year old son drew a goat tag this year. Unit 27, i have guided there for many years and took a 9-3/4" billy there myself some years ago and know the area well.

I drew a Califonia Big Horn Tag this year also in unit 46, but don't know the area at all.

WOW!!! Looks like SW Idaho boys have all the luck so far!! Congrats gents!! Rob, hard to believe two trophy tags were drawn in the same household the same year!! Can I borrow your rabbits foot for the main draw??

Dang that is some great luck there IdahoRob congrats. I can't wait to read the stories on those two hunts....... I blanked out again on moose.

I about fell over when I saw the results. The office staff thought i had lost my mind with all my yelling and screaming, i'm not getting much done today.. 2nd year my son has been entering for the goat and 3rd year for me applying after I killed this Rocky Mountian Sheep. http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=243817 Only 2 residents applied for the goat tag which just amazed me as there are a ton of goats in that country.

Congrats to those who drew! Dang Rob, you have a serious season ahead.

No moose for my dad, I drew last year and passed on a few and turned the tag in. I'll go apply for deer/elk today for me and my boy.

Yes on a Goat Tag... Can't wait. Even my horses are excited,cuz I already explained the situation to em...I took the whole month of October off from work with half of November held in reserve

Last edited:
Congrats! I killed my billy in mid October in central Idaho and it had a beautiful coat. My son and i will be hunting the first week of the opener for his goat as school and other activities will be in the way later. Also give us a cushion if we do not get lucky early. Hopefully the coats at that time will start to lengthen. If too short, we'll make other plans for later in the season.

Congrats Rob and all others.

I killed my goat in the Bighorn Crags in 2007 on October 2nd. He had good hair, but not the full winter coat. We had lot's of snow. It made for a lively hunt.

I about fell over when I saw the results. The office staff thought i had lost my mind with all my yelling and screaming, i'm not getting much done today.. 2nd year my son has been entering for the goat and 3rd year for me applying after I killed this Rocky Mountian Sheep. http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=243817 Only 2 residents applied for the goat tag which just amazed me as there are a ton of goats in that country.

After reading that thread...hopefully you'll find another slow one. :D:p Congrats on the tag, hope it's a great hunt!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back