Idaho spring bear results

Your odds have only gotten worse Baerman...around a percentage drop each year since 2013 because of more applicants putting in for both those hunts since they lowered the age...one of the two hunts, it's a significant increase in apps. The IDFG got what they wanted I believe...more revenue for more applications.

I am too! Congrats to him! I expect at least as detailed a report as we got from you on your sheep hunt... :D

I mixed up licenses. My 14-year old drew, not my 11-year old. Still stoked. I had the tag last year - we know how to hunt the unit. We saw three hog boars we couldn't close on. They're in trouble this year!

I mixed up licenses. My 14-year old drew, not my 11-year old. Still stoked. I had the tag last year - we know how to hunt the unit. We saw three hog boars we couldn't close on. They're in trouble this year!
Either way, that rocks! I know how excited I got this year to take my oldest for a regular youth season. I can only imagine how bad I'd be with him having a draw tag!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back