Idaho Opener

ID_deerslayer

I am heading out to the mountains on my elk hunt this afternoon with my brother, future brother in-law, and a good friend for four days of elk chasing and hopefully will stick an animal or two with the bow. Opening day is tomorrow. This is also my bachelor party, which I couldn't think of a better one than this! Been shooting just about everyday and keeping my groups as tight as possible. I am a meat hunter, but am hoping to shoot a bull over a cow since there is more meat on the bulls. I will post an update on Tuesday when I get home. Best of luck to all of you who are headed out this weekend pursuing your passion!

Glitter is ok, it's the anti-bac powder they wear that you need to worry about :D

Heading out of town myself at 3:30 when my oldest boy gets home from school. Spiking out through Monday, packed the tent and water in on our last scouting trip. Had three cows walk by us at a few yards last weekend which got us primed.

Good luck to all, have fun and be safe. Got my bull picked out already, lots of curve on his main beams :)

Attachments

• WGI_0719.jpg
    WGI_0719.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 261
  • WGI_0462.jpg
    WGI_0462.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 263
  • WGI_0461.jpg
    WGI_0461.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 6x.jpg
    6x.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Cows.jpg
    Cows.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 259
My wife just called me to tell me that the grocery store is full of burly men with beards loading there shopping carts with juice boxes, fruit roll ups, Snickers and beer. Yep tomorrow is the opener.

My wife just called me to tell me that the grocery store is full of burly men with beards loading there shopping carts with juice boxes, fruit roll ups, Snickers and beer. Yep tomorrow is the opener.

LMAO! that will be me tonight except the beard!:hump::hump:

That doesn't sound very bowuppitty to me.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back