Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho legislative alert H0043 -

Got a response from Lori McCann saying she will always vote to support to protect sportsman's access.

Crickets from my other Rep and my Senator.

It appears to be stuck in committee. I wrote the committee members this morning asking them to move the bill to the floor with a pass commendation.

Got a response from Lori McCann saying she will always vote to support to protect sportsman's access.

It appears to be stuck in committee. I wrote the committee members this morning asking them to move the bill to the floor with a pass commendation.
Crickets is what I’ve fully come to expect regarding any feedback I give. Years ago I got one that basically told me I was wrong, didn’t know what I was discussing and legislators are just too busy to read and respond to emails. I fired off a big chunk of emails last week regarding some grant programs for day care, two responses…

Crickets is what I’ve fully come to expect regarding any feedback I give. Years ago I got one that basically told me I was wrong, didn’t know what I was discussing and legislators are just too busy to read and respond to emails. I fired off a big chunk of emails last week regarding some grant programs for day care, two responses…
Did you remember to use the word "Libtard"?

which members are on the committee? Ill fire off some emails today and can get my local sportsmans group to as well.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back