PEAX Equipment

Idaho Bear Hunt

30 incher

We have a few openings left for our spring bear hunt over active baits.This is a 5 day hunt in northern Idaho in unit #4 near Sandpoint Idaho. This area produces some of the biggest bears in the state. We also have all color phases of bear. Cost is $1200. Includes guides warm heated wall tents and all meals.If interested give me a call or e-mail.
Cross and Clemenson outfitters LLC
780 Mountain View Rd
Clark Fork, Idaho 83811
208-266-1190
[email protected] hump hump

30"er, Active baits..... already ??!?!? ;)

Hey, what kind of bear are you guys geting up north ? Do you have any pictures from past hunts ?

If you guy's want to spot and stalk for bear and pass the tough Montana bear I. D. test, split the food costs and camp chores, your welcome to hunt with me. I have a heated wall tent that I will be setting up this spring. Let me know if anyone's interested.

BHR, I would love to try a spring bear hunt. I can handle chores and am not too much of a pain in the ass. :D

On another note, I can't seem to find anyone to join me for the FNAWS banquet, but I will probably go solo. Michael said he would hold a ticket for me. Maybe I will see you there.

Miller,

I'm going to MT FNAWS solo as well. The old lady wants to save her vacation time for the National show in Texas this March. I will see you there, and we can talk about a spring bear hunt. I have 2 differnt places in mind, each with some pros and cons. I think you'll do alright with my idea of camp chores. Dishwashing consists of licking the silverware and putting the paper plates in the fire. The pots get cleaned with a slice of bread. And I don't think you could beat me in the pain in the ass department since I have a Masters degree in it.

Back