ID Spring controlled hunt results are posted

I put my BOY in for a hunt and NO GO !!!!

I've been meaning to call you and ask who I would need to massage in the nether region to get my Boy on a Good turkey hunt opportunity this Spring. I could care less about shooting one (No offence) but I'd like my 12 year old to lay the Shizzy on one.

You wouldn't have any Info eh Dawg ?

Didn't remember to put in, I guess it's general tag for both bears and turkeys for me. I've still got to put some of my own blood on the rifle I inherited from my dad, so I'm intending to get a little more serious about the bears this year.

Moosie
I'm loaded wif info Dawg. Whe are you going to be at the sports show?
Or when do you want to stop by my man cave?

Finally met IDBugler last night.
WD

I'd love to tap you Brain, but I'm not good without any food. Want me to swing by the Standard Lunch Place over there and buy you lunch next Week ? It's been way to long. Also, PM me all your Contact info again, Email addy, Phone Number, Pictures of women in scantily dressed cloths... you know, the standard stuff.

Glad you met Bugler, but don't like me les because of that clown ;)

I probably won't make it to the Sprots show..........

Tom, we actually have distinct populations of Merriams, Rios & Easterns. And a whole bunch of "mutts".
WD

Ummmm....must be why I like the SD Merriams---they are PURE white...not mixed and kinda mocha colored....like those fantastic wimmin in St Lucia, for example!

Back