I met the “Big Fin” today

RandyF46

I had the great pleasure of meeting Randy today at the Shot Show in Las Vegas. Folks, he is exactly as you see him on TV or hear him on the Podcast. Gracious, warm and friendly.
We swapped some growing up stories and talked to a couple of Elk hunters from Utah.

Randy, I was not kidding. You inspire me.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Randy today at the Shot Show in Las Vegas. Folks, he is exactly as you see him on TV or hear him on the Podcast. Gracious, warm and friendly.
We swapped some growing up stories and talked to a couple of Elk hunters from Utah.

Randy, I was not kidding. You inspire me.
Agreed, not sure how he stays so 'happy' at his age, (my wife says I am getting grumpier as I get older!) he must be one of the few genuine guys in his line of work out there, what you see is exactly what you get with Randy, a top bloke.

Cheers

Richard

Having hunted with Randy and sharing a couple of meals with him, I can say he is one of the most honest, down to earth, and genuine good guys I've ever spent time with. He is an excellent spokesman for our sport and way of life.

Having hunted with Randy and sharing a couple of meals with him, I can say he is one of the most honest, down to earth, and genuine good guys I've ever spent time with. He is an excellent spokesman for our sport and way of life.

And he only had to pay John $20 to have him agree to say this.... :)

Thanks for the kind words from all of you. Randy, was nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping me. Sorry I was so busy. Such is show life for me. Hope you had a great show and escaped without the normal SHOT Show Flu.

No SHOT flu yet! My legs are sore! Lol next year I’ll “train” before the show!

Thanks to Rob Bagnato of the CZ Custom Shop and Dave Miller of CZ-USA for making it happen for me. I’ve always wanted to go and finally got to. Meeting Randy was the highlight of a really great week!

Randy has gone out of his way to share info on some Montana hunts I drew, and I've never met him. Maybe some day.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back