Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I may have screwed up with Colorado application

netman

I applied for my elk and mule deer app within a day or two of them opening the process. I spoke to my buddy who lives in Colorado[who i will be hunting with] during the process. He told me to put down Preference Point in my first choice and the elk muzzle loader either sex for zone 18 as my second choice. I did the same for rifle mule deer two. He llves in GMU18. No secret GMU just he has lived there for 18 yrs.
Well I'm having second thoughts about this as I should have put the hunt in first and then the PP second. Is that right?
So this morning I tried to find on the CPW site a way to edit my choices and did not find any instructions. So I found their toll free number and I have been on hold for a loooooong time. I had been waiting for nearly a hour and hit the hang up button by accident and started over.:)
All I want to ask is how do I change my choice?
Anybody know how to do this?

Thanks

I needed to change my pronghorn app and it was very easy to get done. Glad you got it sorted and best of luck!!

PP always has to be the first choice, IIRC.

Looks like the odds are pretty good for drawing that tag for elk. 21/27 drew it last year as a 2nd choice for NR.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back