Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunting Southern Arizona

Hey CJ,

You see where the leader of your Minute Maids is on the run, has bounty hunters after him, and has judges issuing restraining orders, making him turn in guns, etc....???

Sounds like the looney-tunes in AZ that you look up to for leadership are bit sun-baked in the brain....

Hey CJ,

You see where the leader of your Minute Maids is on the run, has bounty hunters after him, and has judges issuing restraining orders, making him turn in guns, etc....???

Sounds like the looney-tunes in AZ that you look up to for leadership are bit sun-baked in the brain....

You're an idiot.

Curious,
Is hunting in this area not permitted... or is there simply an advisory warning if one chooses to hunt in the area?

It is sad when such visible criminal activity takes place on American soil by illegal aliens and criminals alike... Almost in the same sense as "Consulate travel advisories" - but within our own country!

Sytes, the F&G has closed this same area a few years ago, so yes, it is closed.
Jose, compared to this ugly face of yours it is easy to have a crush on him
picture.php
[/IMG]

....all I can say is wow.

All signs point to Obama adm. suit against AZ lawFrom NBC's Pete Williams
Justice Department officials say it's only a matter of when -- not if -- the federal government will sue Arizona over its new immigration law.

Justice Department lawyers have been working for weeks to draft their complaint, an effort that is not yet complete, officials say. Though the lawsuit will likely not be filed within the next several days, the government's goal is to go to court before the Arizona law takes effect in late July.

A comment earlier this month by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, which came to light late this week, has caused a stir. Asked about the Arizona law in a June 8 television interview in Ecuador, Clinton said: "President Obama has spoken out against the law because he thinks that the federal government should be determining immigration policy. And the Justice Department, under his direction, will be bringing a lawsuit against the act."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though her statement contradicted the Obama administration's public line -- that the issue of a lawsuit was "under review " -- it accurately captured what officials say is the virtually certain outcome. Attorney General Eric Holder has repeatedly expressed concern about the law, and he recently met with a group of police chiefs who oppose it.

Nonetheless, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) said she was "stunned and angered" by Clinton's flat-out statement that a lawsuit is coming.

"If our own government intends to sue our state to prevent illegal immigration enforcement, the least it can do is inform us before it informs the citizens of another nation," she said in a statement from her office.

So HoseB is back in the saddle I see. You are such a dweeb, Hoser. Doing your normal diversion thing. A subject is posted about one thing and you divert it, or attempt to divert it to make a point about something else. I guess it's true what is said about liberals and linear thinking. Please try to stick to the subject. The subject in this case is illegal aliens. So try to stay close. Oh, you can start by commenting on what part of "illegal alien" is not against the law?

I've been saying for a long time that the state of AZ (and other border states) should sue the pants off the Feds to FORCE them to enforce their own laws. Hard to argue constitutionality or whether there is a breach of contract for not enforcing laws for which they claim exclusivity.

SB 1070 will be hard to keep on the books as it will probably deemed unconstitutional in the long run and it has subjected, unfairly IMHO, Arizona to harsh criticisms and money blackmail for laws that are essentially already on the books.

Oh well. It's only law aka what binds this country together. Much better to ignore them and be butthurt by them like certain persons on this board who won't engage in intellectually honest debate or discussion. :hump:

Oh well. It's only law aka what binds this country together. Much better to ignore them and be butthurt by them like certain persons on this board who won't engage in intellectually honest debate or discussion. :hump:

Jose, is running Scared Again, thats all.

Jose, I told you "We" separated ourselves from Simcox a 2 yrs ago... [ accounting problems and authority issues].. What he does at home or with his "disbanded" outfit is no concern of mine... or does it affect the issues.

Tell us Jose.. whats your answer to the War Zone that You,Matty,Buzz and a few others
have Denied/Ignored...

Back