Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunting club for sale

Redmt

This belongs to a friend that passed away a few years ago. His family has put it up for sale. It is way undervalued in my opinion. It only a couple miles from where I live.

A little short on acreage to get landowner tags. Probably wouldn’t need them though as I’m guessing that’s either an A or B zone.

It's A zone. He imported and bred(I think) exotics. As well as 96 million pigs. It was Bore and Bow ranch. I believe it's 6-8' fencing around the whole place.

This belongs to a friend that passed away a few years ago. His family has put it up for sale. It is way undervalued in my opinion. It only a couple miles from where I live.
What a novel idea, a private hunting club for sale on a public land hunting forum. :unsure:

What a novel idea, a private hunting club for sale on a public land hunting forum. :unsure:
Actually,,,, had you read it it says FORMER hunting club. It could be a nudist colony or a paint ball place. Combine the 2 for some real excitement!!! The point was that it could be a very nice facility for many different uses.

Cool looking spot - if it was closer I might take a long look at it with some friends for a retreat. Good luck and thanks for helping your friends family out by sharing.

It's kinda sad to see it for sale. Back in the early 80's he bought a section+ of scrub land to fulfill a life dream. A hunting club. He was a driver for a large lumber mill and bought the land and developed it on drivers wages. He fenced it almost all by himself and developed the roads and trails with the most POS tractor that barely ran. It cost him his wife in a divorce. He remarried to a very hard working gal that was a lifelong local up here. Between her and his daughter, I think it just became too much.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back