HuntinFool Readers choice

wildaggie13

Hey guys,

I drew an amazing Montana mountain goat tag in 2016, and did the hunt DIY with my wife.

My story has a chance for readers choice awards on hunting fool. You don't have to be a memeber, just put in your email and give me a vote if you wish. The winner wins a leopold spotter that would come in handy for my future hunts!

I have read all the other stories and it appears that I'm the only one that went true DIY style!!

https://www.huntinfool.com/storycon...campaign=FeaturedSubmissions&utm_medium=email

thanks to everyone who helped me research that unit and to all the future voters,

William Cole Cantwell

Good write up and good luck. I got to spend some time looking over that basin this year. We took a nice billy out of the basin over the rock pile in the third picture.

thats funny you say that bc where I was sitting is where I camped. I could see a nice goat where u are talking but wasnt willing to drag my wife across that 4 mile hike for him. Its part of the sacrifice I gave when I decided to do it with her and still don't regret it to this day. Do u have a pic of that billy?

Nothing popped up to where i can vote. but read it anyway. Glad to read about a successful goat, knowing how hard they can be.

Seems i read this story on a different site a few months ago, ( might have been shooters forum I cant remember exactly). nice billy. I drew a goat tag last year for Alaska mt. goat unit DG363 port dick, after nine attempts, spent 2 days hiking back there and saw 1 goat in just about the most inaccessible peak in the range, beofre we had to head out Bro had to go to work and the first trip was more scouting than anything. due to weather, work, and hunting partners getting sick i never did make it back there. I actually live and can look at the mountains in unit DG361 halibut cove and hopefully i draw it this year.

Nothing popped up to where i can vote. but read it anyway. Glad to read about a successful goat, knowing how hard they can be.

Seems i read this story on a different site a few months ago, ( might have been shooters forum I cant remember exactly). nice billy. I drew a goat tag last year for Alaska mt. goat unit DG363 port dick, after nine attempts, spent 2 days hiking back there and saw 1 goat in just about the most inaccessible peak in the range, beofre we had to head out Bro had to go to work and the first trip was more scouting than anything. due to weather, work, and hunting partners getting sick i never did make it back there. I actually live and can look at the mountains in unit DG361 halibut cove and hopefully i draw it this year.

refreshed Hunting fool website and the voting options came up,

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back