Hunt Talk is a refreshing change

DanWyo

Howdy, I’m in NW Wyoming. Adult-onset hunter and angler, and can’t imagine a better place to be living and learn the ropes.

I’ve cruised other popular hunting forums, and was prompted to create an account based on what I’ve seen here. It is so refreshing to have courteous/respectful and intelligent internet discourse. You guys are awesome.

Welcome aboard, this is, generally, a good site! A lot of info to be had, so dig in.

Welcome aboard. Generally true, but HT has it's times LOL. I have been involved in the good and bad in that regard LOL. Old saying, you render respect and you will get it back usually. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to people who are rude or disrespectful and just enjoy the rest which is most of the membership.

There you go, in back to back posts, you got the HT spectrum:

’tone and tenor ... are a testament’

to:

”midget strippers”

stay inside that wide lane and learn a lot about public lands and hunting. Welcome aboard :)
You can hunt midget strippers? Where?

Howdy, I’m in NW Wyoming. Adult-onset hunter and angler, and can’t imagine a better place to be living and learn the ropes.

I’ve cruised other popular hunting forums, and was prompted to create an account based on what I’ve seen here. It is so refreshing to have courteous/respectful and intelligent internet discourse. You guys are awesome.
You’ve got 2 minutes to tell us your favorite cheese or else

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back