MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hunt Talk Crafted Holiday Gifts

Sytes

I asked my wife to make several of these flasks for some buddies that gathered for a group elk hunt prior to my (temp) departure from home two years ago. They turned to be a hit and more orders have rolled in with custom date/name notations, deer, bear, and ram leather engravings last year's hunt (including my friend/co-worker Fantasy Football League). She made another for me with a bass hitting topwater.

If you are interested for yourself, hunt partner(s), or a group - she is abe to customize, within spacing reason. They have been great gifts!

$19 each + shipping (approx $5). If multiple, shipped to one address shipping price adjusted...
Example: 5 flasks personalized "2023 Sheep Hunt" with an identified ram = $110, that includes shipping.

Also, to further personalize, the members of the hunt party names can be etched onto the backside of the wrap for $2 each flask.

14626.jpeg

Along with that, last year (or two years ago?) she's had Hunt Talk sales of this and that since posting. She managed a few larger custom order sized cutting boards. One she really wanted to craft though the bamboo board alone for the butcher block sized board was in excess of $300 (cost price). The thickness, etc to maintain integrity amped up the seller price for her to craft.

So, here ya go. PM me and she'll play ball to share the view for any feedback before completing the sale to ensure you're satisfied with the design(s):

Laser engraved bamboo cutting boards with silicone feet. Last date in order to arrive before Christmas: December 10th.

9x13 $38
10x15.5 $40

Four designs attached, each can be customized with choice of image and name/state/date, if relevant. Price includes shipping via USPS within the US, payment accepted via Venmo ( BigMountainDesigns ) or PayPal ( [email protected] ).

Design Templates:

The grey border indicates the juice groove (Large) as shown on the example below.

1670211392560.jpeg

1670211351054.jpeg

1670210704829.jpeg

1670210727513.jpeg

Additional images available:

HT IMAGES #2.png

HT IMAGES #1.png

Examples:

Large (11 x 15.5) cutting board has the juice groove. The medium size (9 x 13) has a handle and no juice groove (Think crackers, cheese, & sausage presentation board).

Large w/ juice groove:

1670208506165.jpeg

Medium w/ handle:

14628.jpeg

1670208010826.jpeg

Other gift ideas available:

Enameled copper (fused glass) ornaments, each 2 1/4" wide.
$18 each if purchased with a cutting board or $23 each if purchased separately (includes shipping).

Deer
1670211994098.jpeg

Hammered oxidized copper earrings with copper earwires.
$13 each if purchased with a cutting board or $18 each if purchased separately (includes shipping).
Choose from Bison, Moose, Trout, or Bear.
1670212219290.jpeg

Last edited:
Edited to reflect pricing of the flasks. $19 each + shipping (approx $5). If multiple, shipped to one address shipping price adjusted...
Example: 5 flasks personalized "2023 Sheep Hunt" with an identified ram = $110, that includes shipping.

Also, to further personalize, the members of the hunt party names can be etched onto the backside of the wrap for $2 each flask.

A great way to reflect on the hunt.

$21 for a completely personalized hunt. This is a Hunt Talk price, not open to general public. Need to be a member of HT to send the PM.

Thanks for the interest shared thus far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back