Hunt Talk Bear Hunt Episode 5

Well, the satellite hunt is just getting underway. Ewludwig and I are sitting in SeaTac, waiting for Randy11 and his Dad to show up, so we can get on the last leg up to Ketchikan.

Hoping we can up the batting average for the group in the next week. Weather is looking decent, we got a skiff and some crab pots, and the diminutive, steely-eyed killer from Missoula told me last night he is going to drop the first legal bear he sees ;)

and the diminutive, steely-eyed killer from Missoula told me last night he is going to drop the first legal bear he sees

Goat Killer’s moving onto island bears now.

Well, the satellite hunt is just getting underway. Ewludwig and I are sitting in SeaTac, waiting for Randy11 and his Dad to show up, so we can get on the last leg up to Ketchikan.

Hoping we can up the batting average for the group in the next week. Weather is looking decent, we got a skiff and some crab pots, and the diminutive, steely-eyed killer from Missoula told me last night he is going to drop the first legal bear he sees ;)

Look forward to following this adventure! Excited for everyone! Happy b-day, Randy. Knock a big 'un!

Congrats to all. An unsuccessful soggy hunt is better than a day behind a computer.

Nice job up there boys! Thanks for putting some on the ground for us, you guys were missed in camp this year, but you get a pass with those results. Looks like I need to venture up there soon. Congrats to all.

Judging by the responses, looks like the makings of a good group to go up and get after it!

Nice job up there boys! Thanks for putting some on the ground for us, you guys were missed in camp this year, but you get a pass with those results. Looks like I need to venture up there soon. Congrats to all.

Clear your pm's... ;)

Back