Caribou Gear

hunt swap

I may have to look you up for some blue fishing should I get back that way again. It has been a long time since I went for blues, like almost 13 years. Welcome to Moosie's.

Shark fishing ?!!? HUmmmmm HECK, I might be willing to give that a Wurl !!!!!

Fire me of some info or post some info here... ALSO, If ya have a picture or two that would be cool.... I live in Idaho and Woul be open for a swap !!!!

MY E-mail is [email protected]

AND Welcome aboard "MATE" !!!!

I tried to get my pic's here but it didn't work if you want go to www.bowsite.com to the big game conferences look for the elk threads click on airline advice I am the second post on there click on my name and you will see my trohpy room pictures I have 8 of them there. it is worth all the work to get there trust me or give me some help on how to get them here! I tried it on the test forum but the pics did not come in.

HEY BUD.. NICE critters. GO back to the TEST section and I lined ya out how to post pics... LOOKS like you're 90% there.. just need alittle push
Try to post those pics here !! REALY COOL!!!!!

Moosie I sent the pics to you can you post them ?I like big game fishing for tuna and shark mostly.A day usually lasts about 12 hours or more unless we are really into the fish heavy then we may cut it short on the offshore daysinshore days last anywhere from 4-8 hours and are much smaller fish , fluke , stripers, sea bass(real small)5 lbs is a giant but very good eating and very available, bluefish,weakfish.All tackle and fishing related items are provided all you need to do is get to the boat .room and board are on you and can vary depending on how much you want to spend ,other arangements can be made depending on the conditions of the swap.I am real easy when it comes to details I realize that it takes a lot to just get here ,so I am flexible .

here we go!!!come with me I have friends in LOW PLACES......
bigeyetuna132.jpg
thresher472.jpg
montaukstriper.jpg
1stplacebayshoremako.jpg

By MOOSIE : (ALL ya needed was to add the http:// in front of the www. part.. GOOD job !!! Try again !!)

shark fishing is best in Juneto early july .A usual day consists of leaving the dock around 5-5:30 am and depending on when we go it can be a 30 - 60 mile run to the grounds .fish average between 100-500 lbs but can get much bigger, there is also a good chance of multiple hook ups.Tuna trips are a lot different the run is anywhere from 60-130 miles offshore to hudson Canyon and beyond these trips are based on how good the weather is we don't want to get anyone sick or injured and 130 mile is a long way out to sea.Most tuna trips start atthe crack of dawn and some times last until the next day depending on the season,however we prefer to do day trips trolling to locate the schools tuna can be a hit or miss fish I have been there where we have had days of 6-10 fish days up to 15-20 fish and yes days where we had no fish . Pound for pound tuna fight harder than sharks with out a doubtand will run deep to the bitter end, sharks on the other hand can be very acrobatic mako's and threashers mainly with a different type of run very fast at the take off and then they settle in for power surges.Most tuna come in around 50-100 lbs with big eye tuna comming in between 100 and 300 lbs.Most of the inshor fishing is done within sight of land or not muchmore than 15 miles off the beach here we can try for white marlin along the 20-30 fathom curves and possibly school bluefin tuna or we can switch to ground fish such as fluke stripers sea bass flounder or bluefish most of these species will be under the 20 lb mark .Consider it and let me know what you have to offer and may be we can work something out .Please no turkey hunts or North east white tail deer.

moosie don't pas up that shark fishing. It's more fun than a sane man can stand. I use to go once or twice a month until time became a factor. Down here it cost anywhere between $30-$100 a person depending on the accomadations. Ofcouse we don't have to go 30 miles out either, more 2 miles. Most of these are party boats. Set up's like wild ones (going by his picks) are the best in my opinion, no crowding and big fish.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back