MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Huge Canadian Non-typical

Spitz

Got this off of that MM site, had to share. I think Greenhorn's moose had it's way with this guy's mom!

Here's the apparent story: Here’s your first look at: "The Eymundson Buck" potentially largest Non-Typical Whitetail deer ever shot in Canada. Gross B & C green score 287 Read the complete story and see all the photos in the February issue of North American Whitetail. The video footage will be made available in February via Recoil - Video on Demand

It was shot by a guy that works for Wild TV,and it is all on video.

Attachments

• Huge.jpg
    Huge.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 568
Nice buck. I wonder how they scored it? Mainframe 4x4? What do you think? That set of antlers probably weighs more than most of the antlers from my elk shot here in CO. :rolleyes:

I was wondering that too. I'd guess it's a 5x5 with the main-beam being the palmation that continues beyond the G-4's since they turn up. It's crazy how the mass measurements will be increasing rapidly as you get away from the base.

Edit: Now that I look at it more, the grain of the antlers points to you being right Oak on the mainframe 4x4. Just has drops coming off of drops.

That's why deer and moose should not drink together. They get drunk and this happens!

:cool:

WOW, Where do all these pictures come from. that cat is enormous! I like the look on the dog second from the left. He's got Marty feldman eyes.

Back