Hoyt Questions

mdunc8

What's a reasonable price for a 2010 Hoyt Maxxis 35 Bone Collector? There's one listed for $475 on ArcheryTalk I'm seriously considering.

I love my new/used Hoyt. I have never shot a bow as accurately as this one. Don't know what it is about it but I can just shoot it good for some reason. I love the valley and how smooth it shoots. It is the 2009 Alpha Max 32.

I think that's a pretty good price for one shipped. Is it bare bow or does it have a rest, etc?

Lawnboy - I shot the 2009 Alpha Max 32 before finally deciding on my TurboHawk, which felt like the same bow to my (inexperienced) archer's hands but saved me hundreds of $.

I hear good things about the Maxxis 35 too but I covet the new Carbon Element. My wife--who knows how to hurt a guy's feelings--has made it pretty clear that I don't get a new bow until I actually kill something with the current one. I hope it happens before my bow is an antique. :eek:

It...just....got...interesting. Now I've got two options: Alpha Max-32 @ $400 or the Maxxis 35 Bone Collecter @ $450. Both prices are for bare bow.

Last edited:
Either would suffice! If one is local ask if you can mess with it a bit, take it down to BSA and see if they'll let you throw a site on and such so you can shoot it

i shoot the maxxis 35 and it is definetly a great bow. ive killed muleys and whitetails with it. one thing i suggest with hoyt's is to put winners choice or some other kind of string on it. fuse makes their strings and they stretch badly and twist. all strings stretch a lil but fuse strings suck in my opinion. anyways, sounds like a heck of a deal to me

No doubt some sweet deals to be had on Archerytalk. Figure out what you want and patience is the key. Get pics and ask lots of questions - likin my new to me from Archerytalk 2011 CRX 35 a lot. Its the best I have ever shot a bow - just a sweet piece of equipment.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back