Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Howdy from Oregon!

tmfisher57

Just came across this forum. Had myself a "look see", and liked what I saw!!😂 I've hunted all my life with rifle, and bow. Have done a little bit of competitive long range and ELR shooting. Haven't bowhunted in 14 or so years now, and am going to start again in 2021. Mainly for elk. I'll never stop hunting rifle coastal blacktail....😉 Well guys and gals, just figured I'd introduce myself. Take care.
Terry

Welcome tm. This site is a great wealth of knowledge on all matters hunting. I'm planning 2 trips down to Oregon this year. One is N Wagontire for Antelope & another the Northside side unit for elk. Looking forward to seeing some new hunting areas even though this will probably be the only time I ever hunt them. 🦌

Just came across this forum. Had myself a "look see", and liked what I saw!!😂 I've hunted all my life with rifle, and bow. Have done a little bit of competitive long range and ELR shooting. Haven't bowhunted in 14 or so years now, and am going to start again in 2021. Mainly for elk. I'll never stop hunting rifle coastal blacktail....😉 Well guys and gals, just figured I'd introduce myself. Take care.
Terry

Better think about hunting bow this year with the proposal all Eastern Oregon next year be a Control Hunt

Back