How times have changed... 50th and 15th!!!

That's what's all about.

My dad is coming to visit for Thanksgiving and I am taking him duck hunting. It will be the first time we have ever hunted together and I am 37 years old. It will be the first time he as duck hunted in over 40 years.

Congrats to you and your Dad, being able to share time in the woods with my Dad has really been special. And it is really priceless when the shoe switches to the other foot and suddenly Dad becomes the hunter and you become the guide, absolutely wonderful memory.

It actually had a little bit of the skull missing right under the base. It looked too deep to be from an another antler. Looks like a gun shot skipped off right there, as if someone took a pot shot at his head while the elk was looking straight at them. That's my best guess...

That's pretty cool actually! I found about 6 inches of an arrow with the broadhead in the hindquarter of one of my bulls a few years ago... pretty cool find!

Wow that a lot of bulls for both of you. Congrats.
I am starting that process with my father myself, and I have a young one one the way also.

No matter where, when or how, 50 bulls is still quite an accomplishment! Congrats to you & your Dad!!!!

ElkNut1

50 bulls is really something. However, the comradory between you and your dad and your ability to do for him what he used to do for you is the best. Good for you and even more so for your dad.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back