Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A PACK OF WOLVES TO WIPEOUT YOUR PETS OFF THE DECK?

Last edited:
U would have to ask the agency's, Michigan DNR said 662 wolves in 2018, don't ask me how they know that? Wyoming also was quite specific.

I REALIZE THIS IS TOUGH TO WATCH BUT THIS IS WHAT A PACK OF WOLVES WILL DO TO YOU PETS. FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIVE IN AREAS WHERE WOLVES LIVE AND THEY THINK THEY ARE WARM AND CUDDLY TO THEIR CANINE RELATIVES. THIS IS LIFE PEOPLE AND THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE WITH HERE. SHARE THE SHIT OUTTA THIS.

OR A CHILD? ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

IT OVER IN ABOUT 16 SECS.

P.S. I AM NOT ANTI-WOLF i SIMPLY BELIEVE THEY NEED TO BE REGULATED.

Well, I am definitely anti wolf - your video link will certainly lead to the demise of more and more wolves - images like that create hatred in the hearts of men who love their family pets...this will obviously lead to more dead wolves which frankly gives me warm fuzzies🙂

Well, I am definitely anti wolf - your video link will certainly lead to the demise of more and more wolves - images like that create hatred in the hearts of men who love their family pets...this will obviously lead to more dead wolves which frankly gives me warm fuzzies🙂
Fearing for my family pets isn't even on the radar of the reasons why I hunt wolves. mtmuley

If it takes a video from Poland to make a guy go hunt wolves then that guy probably wasn’t going to hunt wolves anyway.

If it takes a video from Poland to make a guy go hunt wolves then that guy probably wasn’t going to hunt wolves anyway.
At least in my case that is absolutely true...wen cant hunt wolves here in Michigan - there simply arent enough of them according to the state.😉

Not long before someone pipes up that their dog one on one could defend itself against a wolf.
Not a chance.

Have to admit that video was disturbing. Everywhere I hunt my dog a wolf could show up...makes me consider packing some buckshot. But it still would probably be too late. Dont hate wolves myself, but a scenario like that video would bring out the dark side in me.

...this will obviously lead to more dead wolves which frankly gives me warm fuzzies🙂
And there it is - a statement that is super-likely <eyeroll> to make centrist non-hunters (which I would guess make up the largest segment of US society) vote against forced reintroduction or for state-based management.

if this ever comes to a vote in CO - It will be really fun for the hunters image when the folks on the pro-reintroduction side mine a bunch of comments like this.

/sarcasm

Not long before someone pipes up that their dog one on one could defend itself against a wolf.
Not a chance.
Actually read a thread on another site where a guy claimed just that. Has a big pit that could kill wolves easily. One, two or however many. Funny stuff. mtmuley

What this thread is attempting to do reminds of when a video of a coot harassing a nesting canvasback was put out by Delta and waterfowl hunters across social media unironically vowed to wage war on coots next waterfowl season. Because of one video.

What this thread is attempting to do reminds of when a video of a coot harassing a nesting canvasback was put out by Delta and waterfowl hunters across social media unironically vowed to wage war on coots next waterfowl season. Because of one video.
I posted this to show folks that it literally took 16 secs for the entire killing of pets to happen. There has been a surge in depredation of domestic animals where I live this was posted to educate people that your livestock and pets may need close observation where wolves live. Don't put words in my mouth or make judgement in my intent.

I can't control others folks reactions, but I I am not waging war on wolves, but I will certainly be more aware of my pets and grand kids.

11-115732_little-red-riding-hood-little-red-riding-hood.png

A local Bar fly shot a nice bull elk this year just before dark and had a pack of wolves "chase him up the mountain" right after. He said he "wasn't sure if he had enough bullets to fend all of them off." He went back in the next day, and the elk was untouched, and he couldn't find any wolf sign either....weird. I've got a fair number of days targeting wolves this fall, and I keep hoping I'll run into that pack that chases me....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back