How John Kerry stands THAT DOG DON'T HUNT

jig maker

lastscan_001.sized.jpg

nra.sized.jpg

[ 10-01-2004, 16:29: Message edited by: jig maker ]

He says, "You cannot hunt if physical access is extremely difficult or impossible." Try telling that to everyone who hunted before ATVs and 4WDs were common! That's all I needed to see and I didn't try to read any more.

BTW, poodles were first bred as hunting dogs. A guy even uses a team of them to complete the Iditarod sled dog race.

About the same as finding a good hunting Golden Retriever. Pretty good if a person knows where to look and looks there.

You really believe that you can find a hunting poodle as easily as a hunting Golden? I would think that there are hundreds of hunting goldens for every hunting poodle in America. What would you use as a comparison, though? Field trials would be the obvious choice.

I had a golden that would point quail. My friend had a standard poodle as a kid that was pretty, but worthless.

I worked with Bodo Winterhelt for a few years when I was training my shorthairs, so I am pretty familiar with pudelpointers. If I ever get another bird dog, it may be a pudelpointer.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back