How is SLC this time of year ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
ON a Wim.... I took the Wife out dancing tonight. Dropped the Kids off at Mojaves then Decided to drive to SLC to buy a new Truck and car... Called Mojave, She's going to wath my rug rats... leaving At 11PM and driving till We have to pull over then driving to SLC to buy a new truck.

We'll drive back tomorrow and I'll be a New Vehicle owner..... Any guess's on the MAke and Color ? It's an '04.

The car I'm buying is a Bit older but a Granny run around car ;) Guesss on that can be made too.

WELL, 6 hours of driving tonight so SEE YA

(Who is worse on spare of the moment things ? ME or Mojave ?!?! I wonder ;) )

Think USA, Think Big, the truck will be a Chevy big enough to tow a 747 out of a ditch lol,
MMmm the car will be Victorias, room for 3 small kids and 1 large one, Oscar won't want a sub compact so will be 4 doors if he has any brains it will be Honda Accord or Mazda 3 or 6 or similar, but he will probably gtet some G.M that will do gearbox and clutch etc just after 30K warranty runs out.
Good luck Team Williamson.

Moosie, My thoughts on the new truck: 04' Dodge Cummins Club Cab.......Black with lots of chrome. As far as the granny car, how about a Buick of some sort.

Why the heck are you going to SLC to get a rig anyway? Larry Miller has the same dealerships up here as he does in SLC!! HA HA HA!

I would say it's going to be a Diesel Chevy, maybe a HD2500, crewcab. Car anybodies guess. Good Luck, JLG.

Well.... The Trucks not blue (The car is) :D And Also not a Diesle. Kiwi might be close to being on the right track :D

PIcs in the Morning... Today starting at Midnight last night was a Frigin LOOOOOoonnnnggg day

Well... Here is the critters :

99 Chevy Lumina (88k miles)
'04 Chevy Truck (11k miles)

car.sized.jpg

car1.sized.jpg
[/IMG]

truck.sized.jpg

truck1.sized.jpg

truck2.sized.jpg

PS, Sorry Cali... the Trucks mine and I'm not sending it ;)

Wow Oscar, it looks like the dealer wasted no time getting those HuntTalk decals put on that Chevy of yours, custom ordered I take it...or did you buy it from a fellow HuntTalker? HA HA!! And tell me again why you drove all the way to Salt Lake to purchase new vehicles?????

Dang Oscar, I was going to guess that you got a white chevy pickup and a blue lumina. :rolleyes: ;)

Wilecoyote, I'm thinking he has a friend in SLC, perhaps related to his wife.

Oak

moosie, it's called mowing! a good hint is that its a bad sign when the grass in your yard goes to seed.

Well, it's a nice lookin' truck...you know, I looked all over so find one w/ the hunttalk decals on it before I bought but had a hell of a time. Looks like i need to drive from Fargo, ND to SLC next time I get a new ride!

Wylee, Actually my Brother in law (Sisters husband) Owns Cougar Auto Sales in Orem Utah. He has some Killer deals. I hate to Say what I paid for my truck because You'd probably be jealous, so I wont ;) (OK, It was only 22.5k :D )

He'd even make any of you Yahoo's a Good deal (Probably not THAT good of a deal) if you're interested on anything. He has all his Cars/trucks on the Net but I don't have his Web addy handy.....

Nut, Anytime you want

BIG SKY, I still have my MAilbox, It's out of the Picture twards the Road. the Pillar you see is a 1/2 Pillar closer to the house...

Smalls, Go to Orem and he'll have a New Truck with Decals on it for you too !!!!

The cool thing is in this New Building he's building he's going to need a Full body Cougar mount on the wall. So He';s going to need to HAve a Hunter get one. I told him I know just the one ;) COME ON WINTER (OK, not this year probably :( )

Smalls, I'm working on that Problem.. JSut been Buisy lately ... MAtter of fact, Here ya go :

workout.sized.jpg

workout1.sized.jpg

workout2.sized.jpg

Well well, Who in hell hit that truck with the ugly stick :rolleyes: its front end looks like a hippos arse :( , what would be the ballistic resistance of that thing at 70 mph :eek: Lucky gas is still a buck a gallon, and just as well you got the car thrown in to sweeten the deal :D :D

Nice truck, Moosie...I hope you bought one with 4WD so you can pull my truck out of the ditch at the HTHF this year.

That's one TALL weed in the last pic...I had a couple of those growing in my yard until I mowed 'em down. ;) Now they just run around peeing on trees and deck posts. :rolleyes:

Cool rides. Now that you've got a "cop" car maybe they'll extend you professional courtesy and not pull you over so much. Nah, probably not. :D

Boy I'm such a nice sister for watching the boys and I don't even ask for anything in return.....except maybe a weekend away from my munchkins sometime soon? :D

Sorry, Moosie, but I think the Chevy's are ugly, and I am still holding out for a TRUCK , not a yuppie toy/status symbol. ;)

Those tube step rails on the side tear off pretty easily, so be careful off the pavement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back