How Do Y'all Do It!

My Son and I have been hunting together now for over 40 years. When we went Elk hunting we would each have a license and hunted alone but had designated times that we would make radio contact. About 10 years ago we realized that we really preferred hunting together rather than alone so we started alternating years and buying only one license. Since then I have "guided" him to a couple of bulls and he has likewise "guided" me to two.

This year will sorta be a "Centennial" year for us as I am 75 years old and he is 50.

That's is amazing you guys have spent so many hunts together. I hope me and my son and/or daughter can enjoy hunts in a similar matter.

My Son and I have been hunting together now for over 40 years. When we went Elk hunting we would each have a license and hunted alone but had designated times that we would make radio contact. About 10 years ago we realized that we really preferred hunting together rather than alone so we started alternating years and buying only one license. Since then I have "guided" him to a couple of bulls and he has likewise "guided" me to two.

This year will sorta be a "Centennial" year for us as I am 75 years old and he is 50.

Right on! My own dad wasn't a hunter, but I aspire to share with my daughter (she's only 2) what you and your son have experienced together. Keep it up man, it's inspiring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back