How big?

The passenger side G4 on the second bull makes him a trophy any day. I would guess 335 on the first bull and 380 on the second bull...give or take 50 inches.

Without some type of Wango Tango kick arse uplifting/spiritual music dubbed over the video I feel like I cannot estimate correctly.

Dink wants some Tines Up video with some Bon Jovi "wanted dead or alive" playing. Maybe a tribute to Badlands or Hornhunter packs and a pack of guys with goatees with last names of Christianson and Jensen.

I would say 320 plus the dropper on the first one and I would say 365 on second bull,

Dink wants some Tines Up video with some Bon Jovi "wanted dead or alive" playing. Maybe a tribute to Badlands or Hornhunter packs and a pack of guys with goatees with last names of Christianson and Jensen.

YES! My scoring can go 20-30 either direction without the above!

Can I get a whammy bar?

Mack Daddy of all toads voiceover required....southern accent mandatory. (toads pronounced multi syllabic)

Don't know how big but if I were putting money down I'd say there's no way the huge old drop tine bull is under 350 and no way the young 6 at the end is over 350. They are in 2 separate leagues and the 1st is way bigger - even on the 4s.

So you just wanted us to all feel dumb or what?
I still don't see it.
It looks like bull 1 is right up next to the camera and bull 2 is 10 times farther away. You've killed a bazillion bulls over 350" so I guess you would know but to me it looks like the 4ths on bull 2 are waaaaay bigger...just my wrong .02

The first bull is missing a matching huge third tine on the right. Traded it for the two stickers.

I can't see the first one being bigger than the second. But I sure would not bet money on my guessing.

The second one doesn't have any mass to give away, but his frame just has that "ugh" factor.

Were these bulls killed? And you are gonna show us in a few days? Or are these just some more big ass bulls caught on summer cams and then lost to the wild during season? God knows, I have plenty pics of those.

I'm going with 360 on drop tine and 345 on the clean 6. May not score extra high, but that Drop tine bull is a B.I.G.fat bastard.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elitehunter85
Back