Horn hunter full curl system back pack for sale! $190.00

bishoppa

I have a Horn Hunter Full Curl System for sale. I have used it for 4 years and it still is in great condition. I have not used the large duffel back ever in the field. The day pack has been used slightly. The frame is still in very good condition and will haul out a decade of boned out elk if you want it to. The pack is bullet proof and made in the USA. I am getting older and wealthier so I figure I can afford a pack that is lighter and more much more expensive to help get me up and down the mountains. I am going to buy either a exo mountain pack or a hybrid custom Kuiu pack. I would like $190.00 for the full system. Attached is a picture of the pack at work on my back.12004103_624400261033799_3915442209976060415_n.jpg

You mentioned a "hybrid custom kuiu pack", what is that if you don't mind me asking?

I am buying pieces and parts from the online store and the showroom floor to make a custom ultra lightweight pack. Basically I am buying the carbon frame and putting it on the Icon Pro suspension with no bag. Then I am buying the load hauler and the hip pockets and a dry bag with one assesory pocket. This pack setup will be 3.9 pounds and I can haul in all of my ultra light gear for a 4 day elk camp and also pack all the gear and lot of meat out on the first trip.

That's what I was thinking you were doing. I did the similar, originally have the Ultra pack system, then purchased the Pro suspension. The Pro has better padding and the cinch buckle operation is much better, I'm very pleased with my mix, and the ease of ability to put any of my 3 Ultra bags on one frame. Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back