Holy Horse S#!t!!!!

What is not to love about a program like that? I'm glad I don't have DVR, as I'd be wasting a lot of time, and drinking more beer - a requirement to thoroughly enjoy some of these outdoor TV masterpieces.

Last one I watched was Arrow Affliction - one of my all time favorites. After a grueling several day wait in the rain, snow, etc. Chris Brackett put the double smack down on two 2 year old cubs coming into the bucket on the last day of his hunt! Boo Yah!

I've been trying to talk my girlfriend into pulling the trigger on a bear hunt this spring, and this episode didn't help matters much.
He's not actually going to shoot that little bear is he?!?

I haven't turned that channel on in some time and don't plan to until the new episodes of Fresh Tracks starts. The programming is dismal at best. Thanks for the chuckle guys.....:cool:

Anybody have the picture of the guy carrying a tiny bear whole in his Badlands Ox?

Speaking of crappy shows, I used to think Remmy Warren was ok when I saw him on "Solo Hunter". So the other day on his new show Apex Predator which I will NEVER watch again, he started by trying to compare himself to a wolf by dangling a hunk of meat from a stick and has his bro drive down a road with the wolf chasing it and him trying to keep up.

Needless to say he didn't last long and you could tell the wolf was just loping along.
His plan was for him and his 3 friends to hunt an elk like a pack of wolves would by separating a bull from the herd and take it using archey tackle. Watching them running around was comical.

I guess he's turned into a do anything to be on tv "hunter" like Jim Shockey has.
Shockey's "Uncharted" show makes every hunt seem like a life or death situation, maybe the uninformed non-hunting public finds this interesting, but I find it repulsive. :(

Found it! Thank you monstermuleys.

isaacaleman61209-2.jpg

isaacaleman61209-3.jpg

Somebody must watch it or it would never make TV. Ouch!

See the other thread. Lots of closet whitetail hunting TV show fans on this board who in the process of making fun of the shows also admitted to watching them enough to know the lines used by the hosts.

Every so often I need to be reminded why I do not get cable. Thanks.

I got my Fresh Tracks Season 2 DVDs a week ago, and have been watching one episode a night. The only problem is the long wait until the DVDs come out.

bozo

Don't forget to apply your Bozo the hunting clown makeup, can't hunt without looking like you could sub in for KISS or step in for a wrastlin' bout. Anybody showing up in one of our camps looking like that would get a bottle of Schlitz to the head. Again, this sort of tripe makes me genuinely appreciate shows like Randy's.
In short, cut the self aggrandizing, paramilitary hero crap, that has nothing to do with hunting.

It takes me maybe the first minute, or maybe just the intro to know if the show will be one of one's you've described. I can't stand them!

I watched an episode of this jackwagon with morbid curiosity unbelief it could even make air. They were mule deer hunting (if you could even call it hunting or mission-whatever) and I was mesmerized by the stupidity. When someone always talks in the third person about themselves you should run.

Not sure who should be more offended by this show....hunters or soldiers.

It's just plain sad. :( Playing is okay, and I won't begrudge those who want to have fun, but when it comes to hunting, I don't think it's play any more, or pretend.

lol3ys.jpg

It takes me maybe the first minute, or maybe just the intro to know if the show will be one of one's you've described. I can't stand them!

I agree, most any show that opens with "twangy" music or someone with a good old boy southern drawl with a name like "skooter" or "buck" or some other jackass nick name.

Speaking of crappy shows, I used to think Remmy Warren was ok when I saw him on "Solo Hunter". So the other day on his new show Apex Predator which I will NEVER watch again, he started by trying to compare himself to a wolf by dangling a hunk of meat from a stick and has his bro drive down a road with the wolf chasing it and him trying to keep up.

Needless to say he didn't last long and you could tell the wolf was just loping along.
His plan was for him and his 3 friends to hunt an elk like a pack of wolves would by separating a bull from the herd and take it using archey tackle. Watching them running around was comical.

I guess he's turned into a do anything to be on tv "hunter" like Jim Shockey has.
Shockey's "Uncharted" show makes every hunt seem like a life or death situation, maybe the uninformed non-hunting public finds this interesting, but I find it repulsive. :(

I am in the same boat as you, what a crap lousy show!

A lot of Terrible shows on TV now a days. The preview of this "Stone Sheep" was too much.

Wait a minute. I"m still trying to get around "Reaper 01". He actually uses that name on a TV show?

I'm glad I pulled the trigger on getting rid of cable. The extra $100 per month isn't bad and I have't missed the crappy tv at all.

Back