Caribou Gear

Holy Cow! New Mexico Results out today?!!!

Nothing but RED for myself.
But the wife drew Valles Caldera Muzzy bull and a rifle antelope tag.

I think that's 5 years of all red for me never drawn there. Expected it this year went for the fence on my swings.

No elk tags but got a deer, ibex, oryx (on range), and a javilina tag. All archery too haha... first year archer.

An ibex and oryx is not possible. I have never heard it happen before, You must have a lot of Karma. Thank your Diety!

4th Choice Hunt, NM Unit 9 First Archery hunt. Looking at the unit, looks like it is going to be a tough hunt, but looking forward to the challenge. Research and planning starts now.

Drew a 5B Archery Tag as my first elk Tag ever! Can't wait to start planning.

2nd strike out. No for AZ and no for NM. Still waiting on UT and NV and did the point optin in CO. There is still the posinility of light at the end of the tunnel for me. Congrats to all who were lcuky in the draw.

Afternoon folks. Hope your day is going as well as mine has been. I got great news this morning when I found out that I drew a McGreagor Range Oryx tag and a primitive muzzleloader tag in unit 9.

The news got even better though. When i logged onto my wife's account it was GREEEN. Fra Cristobal mountains DESERT BIGHORN SHEEP, a Valles Caldera first rifle cow hunt and a unit 38 Rifle tag.

I'm without words on how excited I am to be able to chase sheep with her. Since we have 2 month old baby Cullen in the house, my mother is going to fly out for the sheep hunt to baby and dog sit. The elk and deer hunts may just be a weekend ride in the truck with a friend watching the boy.

I'm still tingling from the excitement. New Mexico truly has the best system in the west.

The news got even better though. When i logged onto my wife's account it was GREEEN. Fra Cristobal mountains DESERT BIGHORN SHEEP

Barring childbirth or powerball winners - I'm not sure anyone on HT could be having a better day than drawing a sheep tag. Congrats!

Barring childbirth or powerball winners - I'm not sure anyone on HT could be having a better day than drawing a sheep tag. Congrats!

I'd take a sheep tag over a kid! Man that is awesome jmgraham! Congratulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back