Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hogg Wrap

jlmatthew

I bought the Spot Hogg "Right On" without the wrap. Will having it wrapped make that much difference?
Thx

I have seen my 7 Deadly But Invisible pins (without wrap) next to one with a wrap. There is a big difference in brightness between the two. However, have you priced them yet? $100-$120.

I've been shooting Spot Hogg sights for years without the wrap and have never had a problem seeing my pins if it was within legal shooting time.

Brightness is more of an issue with the small fibers (.010, .019). If you have the Large size pins (.029), the wrap is unnecessary.

I've shot with and without. What is another $100 over 5 years of use?

I shoot the smaller pins .10 and with those the wrap does make a difference!!! But I agree that if you are shooting something like the .29 you could use that money for something else cool that you may need!!!!! Just my 2 cents!!!

Brightness is more of an issue with the small fibers (.010, .019). If you have the Large size pins (.029), the wrap is unnecessary.

I've shot with and without. What is another $100 over 5 years of use?

Hmmm....I do have the .029 pins. We'll maybe put it on the back burner and get other tackle first now

Get to where you can shoot and we'll go out at dusk and find out if you need that wrap.

I'll get the wrap LOL!

Hey we should start going to those 3-D shoots out in Falcon this summer. I believe its at Iron Rose or something like that. Close to Ted Bakers place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back