Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hi from Missoula

FMAG

Hi guysl, I'm an Irish/Canadian veterinarian in Missoula, MT. I've been in MT for 3 years now and so far I've only rifle hunted deer and elk. This year I'm taking up bow hunting and if my wife lets me I'll get one of those Turkeys in our yard. I also like to mountain climb and backcountry ski. I look forward to reading the forum and learning from you guys. I just climbed Mt. Bell in Idaho last weekend and man would I love to hunt in the Lemhi range of Idaho. Incredible scenery.
Thanks again, Fintan Maguire

Found a 100+ inch Mule deer antler in the Lemhi Range quite a few years ago. Incredible scenery is no understatement. Would love to get back there some time.

Welcome to Hunt Talk

Welcome, im just down the valley from you.

I hunt the Lemhi, beautiful area.

Welcome, sorry your in Missoula. 4 dashers get made fun of in the Root. Kinda like during the war we had back in the day with Missoula. They kept tossing grenades over the country line, and so we pulled the pins and threw them back. :D:LOL::ROFLMAO: Join up with Helgate Hunters and Anglers or Back Country Hunters and Anglers or both.

Veterinarian (Co State grad, taught there and K-State) son's greetings from Kansas.

Welcome to HuntTalk

Welcome to HT! I lived in Missoula for awhile and loved the surrounding areas and mountains. Just don't spend much time downtown!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back