Caribou Gear Tarp

Hey Spitz - Get your rifle

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Spitz - Hope you have your schedule cleared for early December.

Kansas just released the draw stats for each deer unit, though it will be later before they announce the individual hunter results. The report shows what the draw odds were by point total for 2010, and how many tags, if any, are left over in that unit.

Good news below. The unit we applied for has some leftover tags, so unless we messed up our application, we are going to Kansas.

Thinking the .257 Weatherby would be a lot of fun to carry while chasing whitetails. Or, maybe the new Kimber .308, or my .old trusty 270 Win, or .........................

View attachment KS 2010 Nonresident Deer_Draw_Stats.pdf

I know it is too early to tell, but I have this feeling that there will be some giants taken in Kansas this year. I am watching with great anticipation as these little bumps start showing up on the trail cams and will end in some massive antlers. My CRP acres are looking really good. It is dry now, but the early moisture has really put some good growth on the alfalfa that is interseeded in my grass and the deer are loving it.

2010 deer, it is going to be a good year.

Yeah, after the scheduling that I was handed on Friday, I'm really regretting not burning my KS points for this year. Now thinking about trying to pick up a left over tag, since my October is screwed, might as well try to find something to do in Dec.

Very Nice! It's gonna be a fun one Fin. I'm thinking any of those fine rifles will put a hurting on a great KS whitetail. What you should probably deciding on though is which type of briar pants are the best and how many pairs you're going to want to bring. :D

Hey Spitz - Get your rifle

Thinking the .257 Weatherby would be a lot of fun to carry while chasing whitetails. Or, maybe the new Kimber .308, or my .old trusty 270 Win, or............

Sounds like Fin's offereing you your pick Spitz....don't bruise my future wby mag.:D;)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back