Hey Moosie or anyone else in Boise

Funter

Looks like I will be in Boise for one night on the 19th or 20th of May. Want to meet for a chocolate shake?

Hey Moosie is outta town this week, but I'm sure something can be arranged in the shake department.

YEPP, I was in Me-hi-co... just rolled in and spending the day catching up.

Sounds Great. (208)571-1ELK is my cell #. What are you doing in town ? you here jsut for 1 day ? Keep me in the loop as you find out the times, Etc.

Moosie,

I am helping someone move from Pullman to Phoenix. The people I am helping have a daughter in Boise and they want to stop on the way back to visit her.I figured that it will be more of a family thing. Besidess it gives me a chance to meet more board members. I will let you know more as it gets closer and I have a better idea as to what is going on.

funter you need to get in my line of work. it seems like you are always helping someone move :D

tnctcb,

That aint no lie.The day after I get back I am helping someone else move into their new apartment. How are things going with the new job?

Funter, I'll be hit and Miss on the board. Although I'll check this sectino alot in the next month or so. So Make sure you jot down the Number and call.

In "Funter" your real name ?!?!? I only Ask Because Moosie is mine ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back