Hey BUZZ how old is this one?

Ten Bears said:
BUZZ, and your comments mean my buck is less because why? The photo quality has to due with the low 1.3 MP resolution of the camera and the rain it was taken in.

Ten Beers,

Where did you learn math? You need to pay attention a bit more in class, as your 3rd grade teacher show up to schoo every day to teach you how to count correctly. A 1.3MP camera has more resolution than a .jpg file you upload to post on the web. The pictures you posted are only 52,000 bytes. The resolution is only 640x480.

And besides that, why not take your camera to the deer, to take a good picture? Why waste the time on a chitty picture of the animal, not even bother to stick his tongue back in? YOu are pretty much the poster child for the Anti-hunters to rally around.... :MAD

It's a nice buck no matter how it was hunted. As long as it was hunted legally I'm more than willing to offer someone a congrats.

ElkGunner said:
Ten Beers,

... A 1.3MP camera has more resolution than a .jpg file you upload to post on the web. The pictures you posted are only 52,000 bytes. The resolution is only 640x480.

And besides that, why not take your camera to the deer, to take a good picture? Why waste the time on a chitty picture of the animal, not even bother to stick his tongue back in? YOu are pretty much the poster child for the Anti-hunters to rally around.... :MAD

I was going by what the owner of the camera had told me about HIS camera as far as picture resolution.

Nice job EG of pointing fingers at the tongue sticking out on my pictures, but congratulating BUZZ with the bloody mouth photo (two standards, one mind, you have a govermant job?). :BLEEP: :BLEEP: :D :D

I got my buck legally, unless you want to try to prove otherwise, accept it. I hope you shot a muley that was bigger then my whitetail, they do tend to be bigger bodied, and taller/wider racked. My deer was guessed to be between 8 - 10 years old by a biologist at the checkstation.

BYTE ME, its a Nice Buck and the only "hunters" that would be pissed are the poor shooting Dorks who can`t find deer or didn`t kill one.. what the hell is the differance how ten bears got to his hunting area truck/atv/snowmobile/boat/ or by foot? He shoots ...He scores Nice Buck period!

Actually ElkGunner, you cant go by what the resolution or the bytes say on an image that isnt org.
So you dont know if its a good pic or a bad pic from the org, It could have been a real sharp pic but it was taken far away so it was blown up then cropped.

Even a guy like you should be able to figure that one out. |oo

Delw

DELW, some ATVophobes just can't bring themselves to believe that there are truly HUNTERS that utilize ATVs as a tool of the HUNT. :eek: :D :p

Hunting from a ATV isnt called hunting its called driving!! It will be a cold day on hell when I have to bring an ATV out to hunt from, or to get me to an area. Horses are the way to go.

If you cant go on foot you should stay your fat ass home!......including your friggin horse!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back