Henry's shoe repair - Ely, MN

fallfreak

I'm wanting to oder a pair of chopper mitts from Henry's shoe repair in Ely, Minnesota. I've called one number and left a message the other number doesn't work. Email doesn't go through. Does anybody know if they are still open??

When I got some a year ago they where closed for a few months in the summer if I remember right. I ended up just sending in the order form in the mail.

When I got some a year ago they where closed for a few months in the summer if I remember right. I ended up just sending in the order form in the mail.
Hi, joined the forum specifically to ask about Henry's Shoe Repair as I also want to purchase a pair of chopper mitts. Unfortunately, emails bounce back with an undeliverable error. I looked on their site and didn't see any order form option. I know this thread is a year old but if anyone happens to see this and has some insight on how to go about ordering from Henry's I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

I know Henry passed a number of years back in an accident and his wife has been running the business. I got the impression the store wasn’t her number one priority. Best belt I’ve ever had was made by them

I got choppers and liners from them a couple of years ago. Best bet is to get his wife (yes, he passed several years ago) on the phone. Absolutely love my choppers!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back