Helping to protect our hunting ground.

Smokey76

Hello Randy,
and all fellow hunters. I am posting this with the hopes that not only doing some good here, but that it might start a chain reaction and do some good nation wide.
Randy, I am sure you get people all day, every day, wanting you to promote something, or sell something, or what ever it might be, but I hope that you and everyone else don't look at this in that way.
My goal is to start this spring 2010, here in Indiana, I am going to have the "First Annual Whitetail Clean up" on public grounds. This is gonna be a program that will bring hunters, kids, families, etc, together to raise money, and also do a one day clean up, plus teach kids, hunters, and just people in general what hunting is all about. All of the money will go to the local DNR, to help protect the public hunting ground, and programs that they offer to all of us.
So if you or anyone else would be interested in being a part of this program, please either post it here, or send me an e-mail asap.
I would like to thank each and every hunter/person who helps promote and protect our public hunting ground nation wide!!

Contact info: [email protected] Thanks again,
Terry S.

Last edited:
Back