PEAX Equipment

Hello from UT

scandalousbob

Hi guys. I've been involved with several other hunting forums over the years, but this is my first time on this one. I've met Randy several times (usually at SHOT Show in Vegas) and I'm a big fan of his show and what he stands for. Seems like this is one of the few hunting sites left that's actually trying to focus on hunting. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and I'll be looking to chime in and help out whenever I can.

Welcome, ps that buck in your profile pic is incredible! Plan on posting the story of that big ol boy?

Welcome, ps that buck in your profile pic is incredible! Plan on posting the story of that big ol boy?

That's my UT general season buck from back in 2011. By far my biggest ever (gross 202"). We had been hunting that area hard and none of us or anyone we know had ever seen him before. Toward the end of the hunt a cold front came through, and overnight this buck had kicked out all of the other smaller bucks and rounded up over 30 does. At that point, my older brother and I were the only two still hunting from our group. He actually found the buck first, but didn't have a tag that year. So I was the lucky one who got to pull the trigger. One shot at 350 yards put him down. I don't ever expect to top that buck. But I'll keep trying!Bracken_2011_03.JPGBracken_2011_05.JPG

Back