Hello from S. W. PA.

mrd

Well I found it , the starting point of a lot of new , and probably some old friends . I'm from PA. as the title suggests , and hunting and fishing has been my main passion for decades . My main one is white tail , with bow , black powder , and rifle , mainly in that order . Hey Randy I live about 3 miles away from Greensburg in Grapeville . You mentioned to me that's where your wife was from . Small world huh .

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Mate !!!! If you've got some pictures of your hunting experience please don't hold back on us !!!

Well I found it , the starting point of a lot of new , and probably some old friends . I'm from PA. as the title suggests , and hunting and fishing has been my main passion for decades . My main one is white tail , with bow , black powder , and rifle , mainly in that order . Hey Randy I live about 3 miles away from Greensburg in Grapeville . You mentioned to me that's where your wife was from . Small world huh .

MRD:

Welcome aboard. Glad you found it.

I was telling my wife that a guy joined the board, who was from near Greensburg. She instantly stopped what she was doing and changed the subject. Maybe she didn't have this "model citizen" teenage behavior, as she would like me to believe. :confused:

Look forward to your stories and pics.

Deer shooter , I've been over that way many times fishing , never tasted your venison though , thanks for the hello . Big fin , all I can tell you is anybody from Greensburg is good folk ; and don't try to figure out why a woman does something . Those are words of wisdom there that I usually charge for , I'll make an exception today .

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back